If for any reason you are unhappy with any item that you have purchased from us, you can return it in its original condition within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.
If you require a replacement item, we would advise you to make a separate order online since this will ensure the fastest delivery time.
Please note that returns are not free.
To help us process your returns quickly, please follow these instructions:
- Each item must be in its original packaging including the barcode and item description label. Returns are only accepted if the garments are unworn.
- Package the item in a suitable manner for Royal Mail deliveries and address it to the following: Unit 8, Queenborough Business Park, Queenborough ME11 5DY
- We recommend that when returning a parcel via Royal Mail you request a proof of posting certificate as we cannot be held responsible for items which fail to reach us.
- We aim to process all refunds within 10 days of receipt however at busier times such as Back to School please allow up to 28 days.
Terms and Conditions:
- You can shop in confidence knowing that you can return your items within 14 days. In the interest of hygiene, we are unable to offer refunds on tights, socks and gum shields.
- South East Schoolwear reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if we believe that the item has been worn or is soiled through being incorrectly laundered, stained, damaged or torn by the wearer.
- South East Schoolwear reserves the right to refuse a refund if you have written your child’s name inside the garment other than if the garment is faulty.
- Refunds will be credited by your original method of payment and will be processed within the 28 day processing period set out by South East Schoolwear
- Refunds on goods are subject to them being returned in a saleable condition, or in the event of faulty goods, subject to inspection and agreement by South East Schoolwear
- In the unlikely event you receive a faulty or damaged item, please contact email@example.com within 10 days of delivery so that we can help to resolve the matter.
- South East Schoolwear will not be held liable for any lost or damaged parcels.